About Me

My photo
Loves good food and music both Desi and western.......... I am a 2nd year student of Computer Science and Engg at IIT Kharagpur

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Journey in the jungle of academics


Well, I am saying the place to be a jungle but it didn't seem to be a jungle in the early days. It all appeared to be a good place for learning and enjoying. I still can sense the nostalgia I felt those early days.Finally, the days have come for academics have come and here starts the pain in my mind. Oh!!!! Sare umram ham mar mar ke jiliye ek pal tho ab hume jeene do jeene do Well, I got to adjust for that very soon which is pretty difficult and seemed impossible for me. The lamp glows before its about to put off and in the same way I enjoyed a lot before the midsems and you can guess what would be the result.After midsems, I had to toil for getting good CGPA in the semester.


Really, one thing that's great about this journey of time is entirely new for my mind.Well, I enjoyed and suffered from it. Great things have great impacts on everything. That's the part I love it. See you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment