About Me

My photo
Loves good food and music both Desi and western.......... I am a 2nd year student of Computer Science and Engg at IIT Kharagpur

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here, I start my pool of words............

Hi! My name is Venkat Manoj. I am first year student of the department of Computer Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. I am a resident of Radha Krishna Hall of residence and belongs to the batch entered in 2009 July. If you're a KGPian, you would certainly laugh at my ignorance of introducing myself in the same old fashion that everybody does in the so-called "ORIENTATION PROGRAMME". Those words are marked because they've they mean a lot in a KGPian's life, I assure you'll get aware of it later but soon. I was called a good writer in English while I was in school because I used some stupid extinct words for expressing simple things. I surely believe that's the very reason I got kicked on my butt in the Public examination. Better late than never, here I am to show off my mind's mental anatomy to you. Hahahaha!!! I would see that my writings won't sound like "bla bla bla and bla". Keep seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment